Friday 8 February 2013

Mini Superdrug Haul

I was on the Superdrug website about a week ago and was just browsing  and looking at the different products when I noticed that they were offering free standard delivery for every order until the 14th February (which means it's still available!) and so I decided to make the most of the free delivery and order a few things.


The first thing I bought was this Flawless French Manicure Kit by Elegant Touch. I had never seen this product before but I wear false nails all the time so I was looking at the different false nails that they had and noticed that all of the Elegant Touch false nails and some of their other nail products were half price. I liked the look of this product and thought it would make a change from wearing normal false nails (and also give my nails a break!) As well as this it seemed to have good reviews so I decided to try it out. 


I bought this Flutter Belle French Manicure Set because I needed a new white nail polish so I was looking to buy one and spotted this set which was in the sale of the leftover Christmas gifts for only 99p! Yes, 99p for three nail polishes! This was cheaper than any of the other single white nail polishes so I decided to buy this set instead.


The final item I bought in my mini Superdrug haul was this Salt Spray by Superdrug. I had been looking for a cheap salt spray for my hair for ages because I am a big fan of quick, messy hair as I naturally have quite flat, straight hair. This salt spray was £2.49 for one bottle or there was an offer on two bottles for £3.49 which worked out as only £1 for the second bottle so I thought why not!

I haven't tried any of these products out yet but if you would like a review on any of them then please leave me a comment and I will do that once I have tried them :)

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment